Sep 15, 2010

Reiki 1 Attunement Testimonial


I did my first ever Reiki 1 attunement today and it blew both our minds!
I was roasting hot, litterally sweat on my forehead, and such an intensely high energy in the room.
I used my sacred geometry templates and Ishtana (my large Lumerian crystal) and also the Flower of Life template. We had all the elemental kingdom, the devas, the earth elements, Dr Usui and my andromedean crew to name a few, and it felt like the room was packed.
I thoroughly enjoyed the process and so did the person I attuned. I cant wait for this weekend when I teach my first Reiki 1 class woo hoo!


Here's what Peter had to say about his attunement


15 September 2010


I have just experienced a Reiki Level 1 attunement from Kushla Skinner Storey, and I have to say WOW! As I sat in the chair while Kushla did the preparation for the attunement, I felt a great sense of peace come over me as we were joined by the many Spirit Helpers and Star Beings.

When Kushla invited Dr Usui into the room, I REALLY felt his presence, so much so I was brought to tears.

As the attunement began I felt as though she had popped a champagne cork to my soul, as I felt a euphoric explosion of tingles, first heading skywards, then returning back down and filtering through me very gently and soothing all the cells in my body...........like I said......... WOW!

I have been attuned to Reiki 1 twice before, and I was pleasantly surprised how different the experience was for me.

Thank you for this most sacred experience, another milestone for us, yay!
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment