Sep 10, 2010

Kushla's Clairvoyant Reading Testimonials


Madam K (as i affectionately call her) has been truly inspirational and a very big part of my recent growth as a person. I’ve struggled with relationships all my life and Kushla, although careful with what she told me, was always insightful and at times, quite freaky with the advise she gave. There was in fact a point, where I think she knew me better than I did myself and although I have known Kushla for quite a few years, we haven’t up until recently been that close, so the things she said and knew, were beyond any friendship we had.


Her predictions have been a little too close for comfort at times, due to bad choices that I’ve made, she would know when to call me, out of the blue. At times I’ve gone to email or call her for advice, and my phone would ring, it would be Kushla! She is that tuned in that I actually avoided her at times when I knew I was making a bad choices.

I hope I too have been influential in Kushla making the decision to share her insight with others, as I know she was often reluctant to share her thoughts for fear of perhaps not being as accurate as one would hope; but as her confidence grew, so did my demands on her. Every single time I’ve asked for advice, or been given some insightful direction by Kushla, the only word I can use to describe her accuracy is “freaky”.

As bazaar as it sounds, she even knew where my sons lost phone was!

If you are lucky enough to get a reading or any other help from Kushla, you too can be as blessed as I have been.

Narelle Gaunt   Perth, West Australia


Kushlas insight and skill within the spiritual realm is a beautiful thing to have shared the presence of. She has guided and taught me how to harness and build my gifts and interpret my dreams. Her readings are in depth and always accurate and her healings are absolutely beautiful. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from this beautiful and very special woman.


Angela Hoover    Perth, West Australia


I recently got a reading done by Kushla

A lot of the things she found were so true. she touched on some really personal experiences that I have had, which was amazing as I have never meet or spoken to Kushla before and unless you knew me there is no way you would have known that information. Her reading gave me so much insight and positive feelings for the journey that lay ahead of me.

Thank you so much Kushla

R Bos Perth WA


Thank you so very much for you reading. It brought tears to my eyes to how true you were about my life and how I am living at the moment. It made me realise and believe in myself more and to be honest with myself. Its funny I have known you for so long but we have never discussed my private life or my feelings and in one reading you pinned everything thing down in my life.

What you wrote about my relationship was 100%. I made a life changing decision due to your reading and I have never felt more alive and better and happy with myself. I feel like the Super Stace I once was has come back, and this all happened over the weekend. You wrote about me spending time in the country as this is where I am at peace, and I spent 5 days in the country and I have come out a better, stronger person. Ive come out of it as ME!

I am a person who needs to be out with nature, I was calm and you were right, I need my country air, space, nature all around me. I need my family, animals and open spaces. I most definatly need to be around my horse again.

I shared a part of the reading with my mum and she could not believe how accurate you were, she was so amazed and she does not believe in things like this. (I think she will be emailing you soon, teehee).

You wrote about me meeting a guy who has traits just like my father, and you said the number 5 kept comming up, I think I met this person on the weekend, when I was not even looking. My father is a wonderful brilliant man and everything this person did was just like my dad that I even told him, and the number 5 was around me in everything from age to dates of birth, to street addresses ( to being my favourite number). You wrote about me travelling and in 2 days I was discussing me travelling with this person alone or with him.

For once in my life I feel like the Strong person I used to be back in the country, and I know in my heart that I belong there, and I will go back.

Thank you Kush for reminding me of who I am, for reminding me that I do deserve to be happy... writing this is bringing tears to my eyes, I wish I could give you a hug right now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my girl.

Love Super Stace xxxx

Stacey O'Connor, Perth, West Australia


I had a reading done by Kushla and considering she wasnt even looking at me or a photo it was amazing what she could pick up. She picked up a name to do with my son, this is actually my fathers name, my son does share a few looks of my father so this was nice to have that come through. With my daughter Kushla picked her personality traits and her openness to the spiritual world which i found very interesting, especially saying she loves to play with her imaginary friends as we have quite a few friends, one with the same name as my husbands deceased brother.


I would recommend Kushla to do a reading for you as she is quite amazing.

Thanks once again
Stacey B    West Australia


I had the pleasure of recently having a clairvoyant reading done by the wonderful Kushla.....and, let me just say, Wow!!!   I'm honestly not sure where to start telling you how amazing it was...!
Not only does her love and intuition clearly show through the work that she does (I'm not sure I've met anyone more suited to their calling than the talented Kush!), but the insights she offered me and information she provided truly blew me away. While we have known each other for quite a few years, it is just not possible for Kush to have known previously alot of the information she was able to give me in my reading.

The advice that she has given me, just through this reading, along with the clarity and love and support she offers, has shown me that not only does Kushla have a beautiful heart and soul, but also that she is truly gifted.

Having had a few different readings over the years, there is no-one else that I would (and have!) gladly and enthusiastically recommend than Kush. And I'm very proud to call her my friend, too!

Jodie Simpson, West Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment