Sep 7, 2010

Favourite Books


This is a book and CD by Louise Hay and it is brilliant. Both my husband and I have listened to it everyday since it arrived in the mail. Great thought provoking words and simple and effective affirmations.

"In this delightful book, Louise L. Hay discusses the power and importance of affirmations and shows you how to apply them right now! Louise explains that when you state an affirmation, you’re really saying to your subconscious mind: “I am taking responsibility. I am aware that there is something I can do to change.”
Within these pages, Louise discusses specific topics and concerns (health, fearful emotions, addictions, prosperity issues, love and intimacy, and more) and presents exercises that show you how to make beneficial changes to virtually every area of your life.

A FREE affirmation CD is enclosed in each book!

On the enclosed CD, Louise offers you helpful information about affirmations that you can also use to your benefit. She recommends that you listen to the CD at any time of the day or night—whenever you’d like positive thoughts and ideas to permeate your consciousness and fill you with hope and joy."

This product is available for purchase http://www.thelovebubble.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. I just love Louise L Hay's books and 'You can Heal your Life' has helped me in many ways , the most important loving myself, I read it so much I call it my 'Bible'. I might have to get this one too, it sounds amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh it really is a GREAT Cd. I had never listened to anything of Louise Hay's before so I was very impressed. I have it playing while im working on the computer

    ReplyDelete