Sep 26, 2010

Latest News from The Love Bubble




Latest News from The Love Bubble


Well I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who checked out our new website and for all the amazing feedback you gave about it.

I thought I would take a moment to mention a bit about some new things happening with the website and the business.

  • There are over 44 new items coming to www.thelovebubble.com.au some amazing new designs that I’m sure your all going to love.

  • I will now be focussing on a mens range of jewellery, stock has been ordered and I’m very excited to hear the feedback from our many male Love Bubble fans

  • After many requests I will now be offering wholesale prices on the jewellery items

  • There are over 60 crystals to be added to the site, with even more to come in the next few weeks

  • I will now begin my lifelong dream of creating an Oracle Deck – watch this space!

  • I have added distant Reiki attunements and distant Reiki courses to the services I provide

  • I am also available for childrens healings and attunements (these can be done in person or via a distant healing / attunement

There is still a LOT more in the pipeline, but for now, this will keep me very busy indeed.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to connection with you all again soon.

Much Loves
Kushla

No comments:

Post a Comment