Oct 4, 2010

Sharing a Shadow Healing


I have been very lucky in being able to share this healing with you I did on a first time client last week. It was a distant Shadow Healing on someone I have never met before.


Shadow Healing

21st September 2010

What is Shadow?

Those aspects of “self” which are not yet in light.

We have all been hurt in our lives, some people more than others, and we have learned to hide parts of personalities so we don’t get hurt again. The Shadow Self can be thought of as the repressed or denied parts of the self. Imagine that we are all born with a “360 degree personality.” When we were young, we expressed every aspect of this personality, without any thought of holding any arts back. But as we grew up, we learned to suppress some of this personality as it was deemed unacceptable by our peers. If you were punished for getting angry, laughed at for crying, or ridiculed for being proud of yourself. We learn to suppress these parts of our self; the ones that got us hurt.

These are the Shadows, the parts of ourselves that are not in the light, they are hidden away while we try to forget about them. They can be positive or negative traits, but they are denied parts of the self that we are trying to ignore, and are afraid to show people.

** At this stage I then draw an image of the body and draw what I see (image above) and see what words come through about what needs to be healed **


Key Words – Opening the heart


What was going on with The Clients body?

Right eye twitching – stress related to a male, not wanting to see what’s going on

Heart – big break line down the middle

Groin area – iron underwear, “no go zone” strict upbringing


The areas I was told to focus on were your eyes, heart and feet and as I was about to begin I saw a caterpillar on the window, symbolising the cacoon phase you are in right now, before emerging as a beautiful butterfly.

I drew some Sacred Geometry cards for each of the areas we were working with which showed the issues and also the shadow aspect affecting it. I then focused those geometries into your body, sounded the chants that go with each template, and projected healing. I asked for my Guides, your Guides, and my galactic buddies La-Itsafar and the Andromedean healing team to help out with your healing. I also saw you have a huge team of fairies and elementals working with you.


Eyes- To see the beauty within

Divine Mind Higher Intelligence

Transmuting Abandonment into Oneness



Heart - Lack of Love of Self, Opening to the Universal Love

Human Self Planet Earth Arrival

Transmuting Arrogance into Humility



Feet - Grounding the Galactic Energy

Mer Ka Ba Light-body Activation

Transmuting Addiction into Independence



** Then we begin the healing **

Can’t stop yawning, releasing so much ancient energy, old stagnant energy, stuff that has been sitting in your energy system for a long time. My nose starts running which is also symbolic of emotional release, and I am very tense through my shoulders and neck area, like I’m carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. My heart is bleeding.

Head Loads of yawning which releases really old, stagnant energy. You have a golden crown on your head, it’s very pretty and unusual. You have loads of fairies and elementals behind you, they are very protective of you, but they have sadness and fear in their eyes. You seem to be like a ‘sleeping beauty’ you are not awake, but are not dead, you are somewhere in-between. You have had a spell of some kind cast on you, and the fairies watch over you waiting, waiting for their Queen to awaken and be released. They are telling me that the jewels in your crown have been stolen and that this somehow controls your energy field, your protective field. There is much darkness around you, and I see a very dark warlord being lurking in the shadows. It feels like you are bait in his trap for a much more ‘powerful prize’. I can see he has your jewels, they are amazing, huge big red ruby’s. I get told you are a Sylph, an air elemental, and a trap for the Fairy King. I ask the fairies for help, and they remove a leather pouch from the Warlords belt which has a potion in it to revive you. When it is sprinkled over you, you burst into life and you strike the Warlord with your wands energy over and over and over. He is turned into a toad but it is taking all your energy to keep him in this form as you strike him over and over with your wands light. He finally offers up the Ruby gems to you when he can take it no more. The Ruby’s are large, but shrink down energetically to fit into your dainty crowns fixtures, and you are returned to full power and protection. I now see heart energy beaming from you with thanks, just beautiful. I am later told that the Fairy King had stolen a golden orb from the Warlord, and I ask him to return it to its rightful place, and he gratefully does so.

Heart When tuning into your heart I feel lumps in my throat, like I’m really holding back words and emotions, trying to hold them in. I ask “what has caused you so much pain?” And your body replies “You don’t want to know!” I see a beautiful open rose in your heart space, a lovely light pink colour, symbolising your heart. When I look behind the rose, I see all the thorns piercing into your heart and the poison that is going from the thorns and into your system. The rose is what you show the world, but behind it there is much pain and hurt. There is a network of pain receptors that the thorns are tapped into, then some areas are covered, and others with sticky tape over them to repair them. I zapped the thorns with a big beam of rose pink love energy from my heart, I have a big shudder as the energy is released and transformed. I remove the rose from your heart once all the thorns have disappeared, and hand it back to you. You still had the channels of toxic energy behind the heart, so I blasted them with the rose pink love beam, until I saw all the black was gone, and the wound was sealed over.

Legs, Feet & Lower Body Huge yawn after chanting the Elvin language, and I am overcome with the need to lay down and go to sleep. It’s really affecting my energy levels like I don’t want to go on with the healing. Someone is telling me your life story in fast forward, like it’s an epic tale. A long road has brought you to the now, if I was to hear it all I would be exhausted. Sometimes it was so difficult for you, you felt like you didn’t want to go on. I am told the final part of this healing will take place in another room. I am to take your body, and the geometries, and go to my bedroom. I lay down with these items and a huge Lumerian crystal next to my left leg, and a large Abundance crystal on my right leg. I am told to take you to meet your family in Andromeda.

You have a huge Star Being connection to the same planet as me which is very exciting, and I got to take you home. I can’t say this has ever happened in a healing before, so it was very exciting for me. Part of what is holding you back (with your legs) is your connection to planet Earth and your lack of connection to the Stellar Beings who are patiently waiting to work with you.

If you can, please print this healing out, and place it under your bed when you go to sleep. I feel like the healing got cut off part way through, and the rest will come through tonight for you. This healing was pretty huge, and a very magickal experience for me to see the beautiful beings you work with, what a treat! It is also very exciting for me that you are from the same place as me, I have met one other Andromedean lately, it is so nice for me when I feel like I have no family, that I do have a very loving one, they are just on another planet.

With Love and Many Blessings

Kushla


Clients Response

"Thank you so much for the amazing healing, it revealed so much about who I am, adding to the puzzle pieces that make up this person.. It helped me to connect to the Fairy realm and explore parts of my history. It seems to just keep going too! It has been one of the most accurate and powerful healing I ever had... I would recommend it to all my friends.. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!"



No comments:

Post a Comment