Oct 3, 2010

A Little Update


Wow what a month September was!!!
Ups and downs and round and rounds. Overall though we had a brilliant month of cleansing, clearing and surrendering to the powers that be. Launching the website and having my birthday on the same day proved to be a great idea (thanks crew) and it was the best birthday so far. We had breakfast at Sunrise Beach and there were whales not too far out, leaping in the air and waving their wings at us, what an absolute treat!

Hanging out with my boys all day and receiving amazing feedback on the new website just topped it all off.

Well I’m glad September and all the Luna craziness has ended (mostly) and I’m VERY proud to announce that The Love Bubble had nearly $3,500 in product sales for the month of September which is AMAZING considering we didn’t have a website, and hadn’t done any advertising other than word of mouth and our great Face Book Fan Page.

So I would like to say a HUGE big thank you to everyone who is helping spread the word about The Love Bubble, it is so very much appreciated. A HUGE thank you to all our lovely fans for making my birthday wish come true, which was to get 1,111 fans on our page. I woke up on the 25th and checked the site and sure enough 1,111 fans – brilliant. Even in the last week we have managed to gain another 74 fans, so The Love Bubble vibe is spreading like wild fire.

I would also like to say a big congratulations to our September competition winner Kyle Bryce who won a FREE numerology report worth $150. I’m so glad you enjoyed all the information you received, as it was good fun doing it for you.

OCTOBER

This month we won’t have a competition as such; I am offering a free gift with every purchase from The Love Bubble weather it is from the website or from the Face Book Fan Page. This is my way of saying thank you for Sharing the Love.

Also I am now available for Healings & Readings again after some much needed time off, to get the website finished in time. I have a few bookings already, so if you would like to schedule a time and date for a Healing or Reading then please message me to arrange.

We have some new and exciting things coming to The Love Bubble, so watch this space!


With Love, Light & Many Blessings

Kushla



1 comment:

  1. great work lovely !
    i'm so happy that all your hopes and dreams are coming true, i can't think of a more deserving person :)

    ReplyDelete