Oct 18, 2010

Reiki Level 1 With Kushla at The Love Bubble

Reiki Level 1 Group
16th & 17th October 2010

Here are some of the comments I received from the weekend

"Beautiful. It was an awsome experience being able to reconnect to my abilities and learning to trust myself again. Kushla you were down to Earth and a wonderful, caring, and thoughtful teacher. Thank you. Much love to you. Will deffinately be doing Level 2."
Amanda Dillon

"Thank you so very much for an amazing and magical weekend. Your teachings are very easy to connect with and your energy makes it all that much more exciting. I have had a beautiful time in your presence and feel very fortunate to have you as my teacher, so thank you lovey."
Holly Hedgman

"Thank you for an amazing and inspirational weekend that has helped me to open up to new paths and possibilities and I am so excited to be able to do more with you in the future."
Shannon Thai

"Wow! What a weekend. Kushla, you have an extraordinary gift and are a natural teacher. I feel very blessed to have been welcomed into your home and to have shared this experience with you. Much love."
Catherine Hunter

"Amazing. I am amazed, and suprised at what I can now do. Kushla, thank you for your support, love and reassurance that you gave me. You made me calm and capable. You truly are a gorgeous gifted person. Thank you for everything from here and beyond."
Tiffany Brieschke

"Kushla it was amazing, everything I expected and more. I am excited about doing Level 2 and going more and more into my spiritual life. Thank you for the experience."
Leisa Crane. 

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful comments Kushla, if only we weren't so far apart, I'd love to see you in action xx

    ReplyDelete