Nov 12, 2010

Shadow Healing Share

1/11/2010

What is Shadow?


Those aspects of “self” which are not yet in light.
We have all been hurt in our lives, some people more than others, and we have learned to hide parts of personalities so we don’t get hurt again. The Shadow Self can be thought of as the repressed or denied parts of the self. Imagine that we are all born with a “360 degree personality.” When we were young, we expressed every aspect of this personality, without any thought of holding any arts back. But as we grew up, we learned to suppress some of this personality as it was deemed unacceptable by our peers. If you were punished for getting angry, laughed at for crying, or ridiculed for being proud of yourself. We learn to suppress these parts of our self; the ones that got us hurt.
These are the Shadows, the parts of ourselves that are not in the light, they are hidden away while we try to forget about them. They can be positive or negative traits, but they are denied parts of the self that we are trying to ignore, and are afraid to show people.



Key Words When Tuning Into Your Body
I can hear tones, notes in my left ear, trying to come in

Mouth sealed up

Thymus Chakra very blocked

I can see barbed wire around your throat area

Pain in heart area, blocked, no joy, no expression

Left wrist broken off


Areas of the Body to Focus On


Crown- “Not letting the love in, only drops of it”

Human Self / Planet Earth Arrival Integration Assimilation

Shadow Aspect is Disappointment

Transmuted into Fulfilment


Thymus - “Scared of the power within”

All Directions Support

Shadow Aspect is Control

Transmuted into Surrender

Heart- “The loss of love keeps me disconnected from Source”

Thymus Chakra Stargate Activation

Shadow Aspect is Abandonement

Transmuted into Oneness


Then we begin the healing

Crown I can literally see a whole galaxy sitting above your head. It’s like your very connected to this place and you are not opening up your Crown to receiving the messages and knowledge and energy that this Star Family is offering you. It is a very ancient star system that you are tapped into since birth. Something scared you and you shut down that doorway, that gateway into another dimension. Did you astro-travel when you were younger, and get freaked out? I’m being drawn to your early teenage years and a weegee board. Something freaked you out. I chant the geometry and I’m seeing like a beam projecting out of your crown into the nights sky. You are a star reader, an oracle and you give information to a great many people. You are very highly respected in this work. You are Annunakai. This feels like Egypt area but much older times. You hold a great guilt from this time as you were a far-seer and you did not predict the downfall of Atlantis and how it would affect the people. So much yawning and releasing from this time. I chant the Shadow card and see an ariel come out of your crown with many arms and receivers on it. The only way to describe what I’m seeing is like an umbrella, without the material, just the metal frame, but pushed out the wrong way like when you get caught in the wind. I see the swirling galaxy and the information comes down your ariels like lightening. I ask if this is ok, is it meant to be like this and I’m told yes, it has to travel a great distance to reach you.

Thymus I start by chanting the card and I do some very big yawns, lots of releasing very old stuff. I see your thymus area with metal petals over it. Very pretty, it’s a nice job you have done on it. It looks like a metal flower petal pattern but it is sealing and blocking over your Thymus Chakra. You have shut it down so nothing can get in or out, that way nobody gets hurt. Your galactic crew comes in and I’m told they are Arcadian. There are 4 of them who begin to work on you, removing this device on your throat/thymus area. The Arcadian beings gently touch the tips of the petalled symbol on your thymus. They have very long and delicate spindly white fingers and as they touch you, the symbol lights up and ripples and slowly begins to lift up. It’s like seeing a bit of paper on top of the surface of water. As they lift the symbol up I see it’s just like a sticker placed over the top of something much more complex. I chant the Shadow card to get more information. The sticker layer is very gently and lovingly removed and I see what can only be described as a rusty instrument filled to the brim with black oil. When I ask what it is I’m looking at, I am shown the bit that is no longer there, and I’m seeing an airship in your chest, throat, thymus, heart. The energetic remains of a star ship. The 4 Arcadian beings join in a circle and begin swaying from side to side, chanting, almost like in a trance. Mmmm – mmmmm – mmmmm it’s like listening to a washing machine on a slow cycle. We sway from side to side and as they chant this ship slowly starts to raise out of your chest area. It’s epic! It’s huge! It’s like removing the Titanic! As it comes out further and further I can see the sheer scale of this ship. We continue to sway and chant until every inch of it is out of your body. There is a swampy, muddy residue left behind that they then begin to work on. Once again their long spindly hands come out and work over that area of your body. They have such a loving energy, so much love and respect for you for you, I’m really enjoying being in their presence. You are one of their High Council beings who has come back to Earth to experience 3D once more.

Heart I’m told we worked on this at the same time as your thymus. You are being left in the healing room overnight to help with your recovery period. It’s like you’re just had major surgery. I look to where the muddy area was around your heart and I see fireworks come flying out. I ask what this means, and I’m told it is a celebration, that that life-times trauma has finally been removed from your energy field.

If you are interested in booking a Shadow Healing
Please contact Kushla www.thelovebubble.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment