Nov 12, 2010

Shadow Healing Share

25th October 2010

What is Shadow?

Those aspects of “self” which are not yet in light.
We have all been hurt in our lives, some people more than others, and we have learned to hide parts of personalities so we don’t get hurt again. The Shadow Self can be thought of as the repressed or denied parts of the self. Imagine that we are all born with a “360 degree personality.” When we were young, we expressed every aspect of this personality, without any thought of holding any arts back. But as we grew up, we learned to suppress some of this personality as it was deemed unacceptable by our peers. If you were punished for getting angry, laughed at for crying, or ridiculed for being proud of yourself. We learn to suppress these parts of our self; the ones that got us hurt.
These are the Shadows, the parts of ourselves that are not in the light, they are hidden away while we try to forget about them. They can be positive or negative traits, but they are denied parts of the self that we are trying to ignore, and are afraid to show people.

 
Key Words When Tuning Into Your Body

Connected in with your grounding chord, but you were not up, you were up and way off diagonally, and I was told you are in another dimension

You had 3 golden rings around each wrist

You have a star on your 3rd eye

You’re looking very alien

There is a loud humming noise playing in my head, changing keys, almost like chanting

There is an energetic blanket over your stomach area, hiding something underneath. Im told you have been operated on many times before

I see a spike in your right knee

I see what looks like smoke machine down by your feet, creating another masking layer to hide behind. You’re being very secretive with what you’re doing



Areas of the Body to Focus On

3rd Eye- “Opening up to inter-dimensional travel”

Stellar Origins / Soul Blueprint

Shadow Aspect is Abandonment

Transmuted into Oneness

Heart - “Breaking free from the pain of the past”

Mer Ka Ba Lightbody Integration Activation

Shadow Aspect is Addiction

Transmuted into Independence


Sacral- “The eternal womb”

All Directions Support

Shadow Aspect is Disappointment

Transmuted into Fulfilment

Knees - “Needing to take a giant leap forward”

Cellular Regeneration and Purification

Shadow Aspect is Shame

Transmuted into Self Acceptance



Then we begin the healing

3rd Eye When I tune into your third eye I’m seeing like a black hole, created by some kind of blast wound. It’s very spacey, like a portal, a wormhole into another dimension. I see stars, galaxies, entire universes are swirling around in your 3rd eye. I can see you doing a lot of travel thought here, clocking up many miles every day. I get that you’re like the cleaning last for the universe. You take your tools with you and you set about cleaning up your mess. Some of your past choices have kept you very busy lately. You head off about your work, but I get this feeling like you’re on automatic pilot. It doesn’t give you any thrill or enjoyment doing this clean-up work. I’m seeing that the planet you are from takes a lot out of you energetically. I chant the card and you are off again, you’re not going to sit around waiting for me to help you. I chant the Shadow card and it is revealed to me that you are all alone on this planet you call home. Most of your people have died while you have been gone. I don’t see destruction of your planet, you have been gone for some time and have returned to find everyone gone. I’m seeing a lazer beam of some kind wiping out all your fellow beings, brothers, sisters, everyone. And now I see why you travel so much, searching for the dimension when this happened so you can reap your revenge. We must heal this very large wounding. I tone 3 notes into your 3rd eye and then star language comes pouring through. We are spoken to by some very wise and a ancient elders, a council of some higher race of beings that explain why things played out the way they did. I try to restore the scene to one of peace and serenity but I just see white light all around you and the planet, the colour of snow it is so bright. You asked for your people back but it is refused. So you choose to ascend and join them in another dimensional plane. My vision is really affected throughout this process.

Heart So much releasing going on around your heart, im yawning constantly. Feeling a lot of resistance to my help, you can do it yourself! You don’t need my help! There is a hiding and a sheltering of your heart energy and whats really hidden in there. I get a flash of Sydney and I think of your husband. Your energy is very strong and I can see a “keep out” sign on your heart area. Danger, warning, yellow keep out tape, the works. The colour red comes with the taped off area, a lot of stored anger. I then become aware of a big dark hole where your heart should be. It’s a long long way down. I ask Lady Nada, Quan Yin, Master Jesus and St Germain to come and help heal this area. I see a giant pair of scissors come out and cut through the tape that is sectioning off your heart area and I am able to move in for a closer look at what is going on. What looked to be a big black hole is actually like a muddy, toxic pool of darkness, a deep layer of yuck suffocating and covering the heart and it needs to be removed and released and restored back to a place of beauty and light. I see Master Jesus sprinkle what I’m told is white gold onto the darkened area. It’s white powder but I’m told it’s like an alchemy solution, to help unlock this toxic spell that has been cast on you. There is a very strong Egyptian link to this life and a nasty sorceress connected to the spell. I feel like you ate something, some kind of toxin or poison and it literally blackened your heart. I’m seeing this blackness also connected to witchcraft, and voodoo. Many lives connected to dark magic. I bring in Rose Quartz colour and energy and hold my large Rose Quartz egg over my heart area. I bring this love energy into the centre of the circle we have all created around you and we all stand holding hands forming a complete circle around this darkened area of your heart. And we begin to rock and sing and sway and chant, and I hear the words ”heavenly vibration”. I see descending down from the heavens, a symbol of some kind, but made out of vibrational sound. It is clear, and as it lowers and goes into the mud, I can hear it hissing and sizzling, like its burning the pain. I can see this symbol is clearing away at the blackness, transforming dark into light, pain into forgiveness, and as the symbol lowers into your heart area further, I see it is a 5 pointed star in a circle. All this time my heart is hurting. When the symbol disappears, I see a golden key pop out of your heart, and I see a lions head on the end of the key. It is a galactic gateway key, and I hear the words “Lions Gate”. I waited for the heart to be fully healed, but when I looked under where the dark patch has been, I could see a chamber of dark liquid, that ran all the way down to your Sacral Chakra. I brought the symbol in at the Sacral and spun it slowly, working my way up along the passageway. So much yawning, and releasing. I hold the large Rose Quartz over my heart and breath that energy into your heart, but it’s still taking so much time to heal. So I bring in the Flower of Life symbol and use that instead. It rapidly speeds things up and heals the chamber much quicker, zipping all the way up to the heart, up through your throat and out through your Crown Chakras and mouth. Huge release and I shake all over.

If you would like to book a Shadow Healing with Kushla
Please go to www.thelovebubble.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment